Work Injury Treatments in Portsmouth, NH
If you become injured on the job, your health and happiness become compromised until you recover. It is vital to address the underlying cause of injury to make a full recovery. Otherwise, you risk feeling nagging symptoms of the injury even when you are back at work. Chiropractic care in Rochester, Hampton, and Portsmouth can help you recover fully from your injuries without the use of medication.
Why Choose Chiropractic Care of Workplace Injuries?
If you have never had chiropractic treatment before, then you may wonder why to choose it over traditional medical care. Here are some of the top reasons we would suggest you see our chiropractor if you have become injured on the job:
- Does not rely on medication - With the prescription drug abuse epidemic in the U.S., you may worry about taking prescription painkillers to recover from your injury. We are happy to report, we will not utilize medication during your treatment so there is no need to worry that you will become addicted to painkillers by treating your injuries.
- Healing from the inside out - Traditional workplace injury treatment often masks the pain for too long, instead of identifying the underlying cause and treating it. Since we are trained to realign the spine and restore injured muscles and soft tissue, we will help you heal from the inside out. This way, you can become pain-free.
- Gentle and effective for all ages - Finally, chiropractic care is a gentle healing method that is safe for folks of all ages.
How Does our Portsmouth Chiropractor Treat Workplace Injuries?
Chiropractic care is often recommended for neck pain or back pain, but those are not the only workplace injuries we can treat in our Portsmouth chiropractor's office. We can also help you with:
- Weight loss
- Joint pain
- Carpal tunnel
- Frozen shoulder
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle strains and sprains
- Ergonomic injuries
- Sports injuries, auto accident injuries and on the job injuries
Any workplace injury treatment program will first reduce inflammation and pain. When the site is stable, we will perform adjustments to restore alignment and range of motion to the tissue and joints that were traumatized. Once you're "good as new" we will show you how to maintain optimal health once you return to work, and can perform chiropractic tune ups to keep you aligned and healthy!
When you seek chiropractic care for a workplace injury, you will also receive ancillary benefits since chiropractic is a holistic treatment method. During treatment, you may feel more relaxed and at ease. Your immune and nervous systems will be stronger, and you may find that you sleep better and night and feel more energized in the day.
Call Our Chiropractor in Portsmouth Today to Learn More about Work Injury Treatments
Would you like to learn more about how our chiropractor can help you recover from a workplace injury? If so then please give us a call at 603-436-9229 to schedule your new patient consultation. We have patients from Portsmouth, Dover, Rochester, Hampton, and Rye, NH and even areas that border Massachusetts and Maine. We look forward to helping you recover from your injury!